Thursday, November 12, 2015

Horror Movies :)

Today I want to write about movies. I love movies in general, I think that always is good see a good movie together with a good food. I don’t like watch a movie without eat any things, this makes me feel anxious.
Well, I love watching scary movies. Today, the truth I think these films are very repetitive and most have the same storyline and this makes them predictable and boring. Every time I see a film of "horror" is no fun, not even I get scared!! It's a shame, fear and suspense of what might happen in them was interesting. Some classic films and I find very well produced are: Psycho, the exorcist,  the birds, the texas chainsaw massacre, the omen, a nightmare on Elm Street, and other that I don’t remember now.  Many of these films have been revised and re-released today, but many of them have lost the essence of the first film, for example: psycho, carrie, the texas chainsaw massacre, and many others.
A film that I liked and I went to see to the cinema was the Ouija. All last times that I gone to the cinema to see a movie of "horror", I left disappointed, but with the Ouija was different, I felt that while some scenes was quite precarious effects, if maintained the suspense in almost all movie.

But definitely, there is not as old horror movies. Shortage innovation so that these are good.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy watching horror movies with a group friends, but after I can´t stop thinking about it for days and I can´t sleep because I imagine things or remember parts of the movie that scared me D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watchind horror movies with my boyfriend, but I produced various feelings fear, stress etc.

    ReplyDelete