Friday, September 4, 2015

Easter Island - Rapa Nui - Isla de Pascua

Today I will talk about the place i will like to visit some day.
I wish in the future can visit many countries, and many places around the world, but first I prefer to know different places in Chile.
There are different places in chile that I visited, but if there are a place I would like to know is "Isla de Pascua", I think that is a place with many history and tradition, and the culture of this place is different and that makes it attractive.
I like to know about this place the moai, Anakena beach, the volcano Rano Kau, Hanga roa, and all beautiful places that I can visit!
In this place, I would like walk for the island for know better the place, and do all I can to go across many different places
In various opportunities I talk about this with my best friend, We would like set out on travel together, is a dream in our lifes.
I want only go to visit this place, I am not sure of if I want live in other country or an city so different to Santiago, principally for the culture of "Isla de Pascua". Besides, I have plans of job here.
I leave this beautiful image.
Regards! 


1 comment:

  1. hello ^^, if it is true, I do not know much of Chile, such as Easter Island, besides that from this small island has interested me, I imagine to be a quiet island and its culture I find interesting :)

    ReplyDelete