Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fiestas Patrias

Hi class
Today I will talk about my Fiestas Patrias.
This year, It was different than other years. It didn't have an air of celebrations. I was unwilling to go to Fondas or only go out with my family. I don't know why, only I was just demotivated.
This year one day of Fiestas Patrias, I went to Parque O'higgins with my little sister Isidora to look at the preparatory of "Parada Militar" because my brother marches in it. Besides, other day I went out whit my parents and sister to the house of my cousin. In his house I met with aunts, uncles, cousins, and my grandfather and grand mother.
In other years, I normally celebrate much more. I love to dance "cueca" and enjoy with my friends and my family. This year I didn't dance "cueca", still lament this.
The best Fiestas Patrias that I remember, was the Fiestas Patrias in 2013 and 2014, because I celebrated all week! It was exhausting, but it was amazing and unforgettable. The Fiestas Patrias in 2013 I traveled to "Viña del Mar" and The Fiestas Patrias in 2014 I stayed in Santiago, but both were fantastic.
I love the typical activities, It reminds me of my family. Since we met, we enjoyed playing. My favorite activity is flying kites, I am not expert but i like it.
I don't like the rodeo, because I think the animals are suffer.
These were my Fiestas Patrias, it was different but with my people and that is good.
Regards!.

2 comments:

  1. well, with the people we love, everything is good and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do not like the rodeo, I do not like to see animals suffering :(

    ReplyDelete