Thursday, October 1, 2015

Special Flower

Hello everyone

Well, I have to talk about a present that I received. Honestly, I don’t remember any present easily. I am not a person that loves the material things, but making an effort I think that the most important present I received was a flower. This flower was a "Amaryllis" flower and gave me my best friend.
A rainy day at night my best friend arrived to my home because in the afternoon we had a discussion, and at night he went to my house for apologize, and in this moment he gave me a flower.
As it was raining, my friend was all wet, and this situation until today makes me laugh. When I mention this he feels embarrassed, because was a very emotional and funny moment simultaneously.
This present is special for me, and I like it because my friend is a cold person and is difficult that he shows me his feelings. But with this present, he show me that can leaving your defect and apologize when he commit a error, and that is very valuable
Maybe isn't a big present, but is a pretty demonstration at least for me. Besides, I think the other gifts as technological things, eventually decompose and are no useful. I value much more the memory of a nice present.
I still have the dried flower, and clearly not what it was, but I keep a souvenir of this.
That's all for today.
Bye.

3 comments:

  1. I love flowers. I have also kept flowers from special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no matter how little it is important that means a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great story! and a very nice gesture from your friend, because sometimes apologizing is very difficult.

    ReplyDelete